WHO ARE WE?
We save lives and shape the future of children and many families.
We focus on breaking the cycle of poverty.
We support with basic needs.
We lived there ...
Small changes with a big impact.
In the circle of friends we have founded the initiative "Favour Förderverein e.V." in 2018 with the vision to create a better future for childen and/or parents in Kenya. Even before the foundation, we have made every effort to support the needy in terms of health, education, counselling, livelihood support and so on.
Our target group are people in Kenya who live below the international poverty line.
Our ultimate goals:
1. Improving access and the quality of education.
2. Improving the living conditions after the Motto "Help to self help".
3. Disease Prevention and Health Promotion.
Thanks to the foundation's support, we have planned projects to:
- help needy parents to get and maintain a financially stable life so that they can support their own children. This will ensure that childen go to school, live healthy and are safe.
- support people in their local community initiatives who have the same goal as ours, eg there are groups of farmers who work towards training each other with the aim of getting the best produce out of the farming activities that they are engaged in. Many such groups have members who had no chance to attend school, have either small or/and not well managed farms,etc
Make our vision your vision.
Help us to achieve our goals - to build the future of many children and families. Interested parties are welcome to visit and even participate in our local aid projects. Contact us for more information.
Help where your help is well spent. We only help where help is really needed.
How we work
Contributions from our supporters will be distributed according to the needs of children and families involved. This is to ensure that no needy person is left out because of lack of enough sponsors. Meaning that contibutions from one sponsor will support different families.
However, it is also possible for members to sponsor and support a child accordingly.
Meet the true heroes
It is always a blessing for me to share what I have with the less privileged.
I was inspired to build this foundation through the fasting that God requires of us in Isaiah 58: 7 ... Is it not to share your food with the hungry and to provide the poor wanderer with shelter-If you see the naked to put on ...
I am glad that many people are ready to fulfill this mission with me because it is a worthy course.
The thought of helping needy people first came to me when I visited a place in Nairobi and just next to the nice place that I was living in was a slum full of hungry people begging for food and living in carton houses. It pained me.
I could not help all of them, but I could give at least one child or one individual food or whatever I had that they needed. I realised that helping a child helped the whole family too. For this reason I am glad that I am able to be a part of this foundation.
During my elementary and middle school I was glad to receive help from an organization that paid my school fees and other necessities based on my grades.
For this reason I am glad that I can also help the needy through this foundation.
We look forward to hear from you. Contact